The 6th international conference “Digital Signage – no alternative!” will be held on the 27th of May, 2016, in Moscow.
Every year top managers, marketing and business development executives from retail, shopping malls, banks, hotels, QSR and other verticals meet with professionals of digital signage and digital out-of-home (DOOH) industries to discuss the latest projects, trends of the industry and new products.
Speakers this year include:
- Benetton Digital Signage Project Manager, Giovanni Flore with case-study: The Benetton store as the Place for Limitless Experiences
- Ikea, Anna Buzulukova, Internal communications specialist and Nikolay Nedelchuk, Commercial projects coordinator, with its case study: Co-worker’s TV IKEA Centres Russia
- Microsoft, Andrey Pachikin, Industry Market Development Manager with concept of retail’s future: How new Digital Signage technologies will change the way of shopping.
- Invidis consulting, Florian Rotberg, Managing Director with overview of Digital Signage market, case-studies and trends.
- Russ Outdoor, Dmitry Gribkov, Director of Marketing and Sales department with latest case-studies and overview of DOOH market in Russia.
- DigiSky, Valdimir Kozlov, CEO, with best practice how to create content concept for your displays (DigiSky)
The latest digital signage solutions would be presented in the conference’s demo-zone.
To participate in the conference, please, register.
Sponsors: LG Electronics (Platinum sponsor), Xplace (Gold sponsor), IBase, iiyama, Look, Via Direct, BenQ, Softing, Onelan, Adissy, Matrox (Silver sponsors), BroadSign (Conference partner).
The conference “Digital Signage – no alternative!” in MOscow is a key annual event of the digital signage/digital out-of-home industry in Russia. The organizer of the conference is DigiSky, one of the leading systems integrator offering turn-key media solutions. The conference supported by Digital Signage and Digital Out-of-Home association DSF Europe.
More information about the conference – on the web-site.
If you will have any questions, please, contact:
+7 495 937 63 09 (ext.202)
+7 903 664 51 93