Arch Global, a financial planning firm for individuals, families and businesses, recently joined DPAA. Mel Stott spoke with Sheraz Iftikhar, Managing Partner, Arch Global, about his company.
Please tell us a bit about Arch Global’s business.
Arch Global Advisors provides comprehensive financial planning for individuals, families and businesses. Collectively, our team has more than 50 years of wealth management experience. Using the Voya Financial Advisors independent platform, we bring to bear high-value investment products and services from some of the top financial firms in the country.
We also use our network of CPAs and estate planning attorneys to create better outcomes for clients by integrating tax and legal expertise into financial planning and decisions.
We work with individuals on wealth management solutions as well as estate planning and asset protection solutions. As our clients move through key life stages such as first home, the family years, and retirement, our goal is to empower them by optimizing their financial resources while balancing their current lifestyle needs.
We provide retirement and insurance solutions for all sizes and segments of businesses. Some of our core services include retirement planning, executive bonus programs, and other group benefits such as disability and life insurance. And because every business is unique, we will build partnerships, develop strategies and create unique solutions that focus on specific goals and needs.
Recently, we helped the partners of one firm work through complex issues to build a sound succession planning strategy in order to ensure the future continuity and performance of their business.
As we work to improve the lives of our clients, we also seek to improve life of New Yorkers through the causes in which we believe. To that end, we manage endowments and support charitable organizations like Achilles International and Per Scholas.
How can your company help digital out-of-home companies and their executives?
Arch Global will provide value to DPAA members in two ways:
1) For DOOH companies, we focus on employee investment solutions like pension plans, executive bonus programs and buy-sell agreements. For DOOH entrepreneurs, we provide succession planning, asset protection and estate planning.
2) For individuals, we focus on retirement planning, investments and insurance solutions. We create flexible financial solutions to help our clients live comfortably through every stage of life as they invest wisely.
What were your reasons for joining DPAA?
We joined DPAA to help extend its B2B service benefits to members. And after meeting members of DPAA, I realized it was the right way to go. DPAA companies are growing and evolving and, as such, they must find ways to strengthen their bottom lines and attract top talent. We think we can help them with our full suite of solutions and services for businesses.
What is your process for working with clients?
My co-founder Akhil and I both believe that financial planning must be approached in a disciplined and holistic manner, because every financial decision you make can affect another. To make that happen, we follow these five steps:
1. ENGAGE: We start with an in-depth discussion about what your financial goals are, your needs and wishes, and even family dynamics.
2. EXPLORE: We’ll work with you to gather data around your current situation including what you have, what you owe and spend.
3. DESIGN: We design a clear investment strategy based on your data, tolerance for investment risk and the length of time you have to invest. It will include a roadmap that outlines where you’ll be financially in 5-10-20 years from now.
4. IMPLEMENT: We put your custom strategy into action by making the appropriate product and investment recommendations.
5. MANAGE: This is the most important of the five-step process and where the discipline is enforced. At least once a year, we will review your plan and its performance and recalibrate it based on life changes, as needed.
Tell us about some of your upcoming initiatives with DPAA.
Our initiatives within DPAA include financial workshops that address a multitude of concerns from tax liabilities and best practices to risk, retirement and compensation solutions. We intend to start such workshops over the next few months and look forward to sharing our best practices and insights with the DPAA community.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (Member SIPC).
Arch Global Advisors is not a subsidiary of nor controlled by Voya Financial Advisors. 33175595_0919D