Russian Retail Week, one of the most important events in retail industry in Russia, will take place June 5-10 in Moscow. This year the organizers expect more than 5000 participants.
The Russian Retail Week is attended by CEOs, top managers and marketing and IT specialists.
The international conference «Digital Signage – no alternative!» will be held on June 8. It is the largest event of Russia’s digital signage industry, taking place annually since 2011.
The goal of the conference is to help grow the digital signage market in Russia. The event is focused on end-users and will be of interest to managers and marketing specialists from retail, real estate, banks and other vertical markets.
International and Russian experts will share their knowledge, and network operators will present case studies of digital signage deployments at points of sales.
The following topics will be discussed:
• Gamification and interactivity as key to increasing sales and client’s loyalty – a presentation by SCREEMO;
• Digital Signage, IoT, Omnichanel tech applications in retail – a forecast from Intel;
• Case-study from McDonald’s on digital signage in QSR;
• Digital signage as part of the store interior – unusual approach from a Moscow jewelry factory;
• Why retail doesn’t need digital signage – a controversial opinion from one of the leading Russian retail chains Azbuka Vkusa.
In addition to the conference, an exhibition of digital signage solutions will be held during the Russian Retail Week. Leading market participants will present their products and services between June 8 and 10.
The Russian market is recovering from a decline and is open for business. Don’t miss your chance to find new clients and partners, click below to register for the conference: http://digitalsignagerussia.ru/en/registration
Never miss important DOOH news. They are all here, on Digital Signage Pulse .